Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The end

This now conclude my very interesting and fun trip to China. I almost made it to daily blogs but I did try my best haha.

I really enjoyed spending time with my family and especially my niece. This is the longest time I have ever spent with a baby. It is amazing to discover how curious and intelligent they are. She is only 6 months old and she is already very adept at getting what she want. She already learned that if she smiles at people, they will pick her up haha. So she does this kind of a fake smile but it is still cute as hell. She is constantly observing everything. You can tell she is absorbing knowledge like a sponge. I can't wait to see how much she's grown next time. ALthough she won't remember me at all :(

finally, in keeping with the banquet theme:

4 comments:

Velius said...

Who is the person in the picture?

moonfleck said...

Sun's husband

Velius said...

Ahh, okay, that would make sense. I was afraid to make comment about the excessive hairiness of the arm and how that kinda distracted me from the rest of the picture =)

Anonymous said...

Wait, that's not a banquet, that's a bunch of empty dishes!