Sunday, March 09, 2008


So M has expressed an interest in touring Europe. I am trying to find a Chinese travel agency that does tours like that cause I figure she might be more comfortable with a Chinese tour guide. Do you guys have suggestsions of travel agency you may have heard of as good?


Kabitzin said...

I don't have a specific one in mind, but I bet if you look for travel agencies located in the closest large Chinatown, you will be able to find what you are looking for. At the very least, you could find a group heavily comprised of other Chinese tourists which would be the next best thing.

Velius said...

Well, if you wanted to purchase tickets from Houston, my mom knows several good travel agencies. Tochi would probably be a good source of information since he has already planned a trip.

Tochi said...

ooo. Where in Europe are you planning on going? In Toronto, most of the tour operators just partner with some English speaking tour operators in Europe. As far as I know, only 集友, 翡翠 and 東亞 have Chinese tour guides, not sure if they operate in USA. For packaged tours, I suspect most agencies are pretty much the same - their difference would probably be the hotels you stay at and any itinerary differences. The quality of your local tour guide is like the luck of your draw when you get there.