Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Year everyone! I am so glad Velius did a recap of our trip so I don't have to muhahahha. Anyway, I had an idea to do a New Years resolutions post but I found out Kung already did one so I guess this isn't a new idea anymore :( oh well here it goes

Moonfleck's 2008 New Years Resolution:

1. Go to the gym at least once a week- ALl my muscles have pretty much atrophied from having a desk job. I noticed this especially during Ski trip since when I came back from all that exercise, I felt much stronger, so my goal is try to keep it up.

2. Read one book a month - I haven't read a good book in quite a long time and my mind probably has atrophied as well so this is gym for my brain.

3. Continue piano lessons - I want to keep taking piano lessons so I don't waste 10 years of playing. lets see if I can find a good teacher tho

4. Learn ONE song on guitar - I kinda stopped learning after my guitar lessons last year so I want to learn one more song this year.

5. Do not lose touch with all the friends I am in touch with - I have gradually lost contact with tons of people i used to know since I got out of school. It might be too daunting a task for me to get them all back but I can try not to lose the ones I still have (especially the Veggies!)

6. Redecorate my room - I am tired of the furniture and layout in my room which I've had since middle school. I want to sell all the furniture and buy new ones. An attempt at interior decorating. I wanted to do this last year but never got around to it cause of laziness. Let's see how I do this year.

7. Learn to cook 3 new dishes - I haven't learned how to cook anything new since school. So I want to learn something interesting and hopefully easy (tea eggs here i come!!)


Ok I think that is it for now. I still have a bunch of other things on my mind but the odds of actually getting them done is pretty slim so better not ruin my chances. :)

5 comments:

Velius said...

I think those tea eggs should totally count. I mean they turned out okay...right?

Kungfucius said...

Nice list of resolutions! Hope you get to achieve them all :) I'll be expecting some excellent tea eggs when you come to Columbus :P

Velius said...

you might even say, some eggcellent tea eggs.....*ducks under table...

Anonymous said...

eggsalad tea eggs?

Tochi said...

The tea eggs did turn out okay. The contents of the pot did look more or less authentic. :)

All the best in your new year's resolutions. You listed some pretty ambitious ones. I seriously tried the one book a month thing last year. Ended up more like a book every two months, with a couple started but discarded midway. :(