Thursday, May 17, 2007

karaoke

I was browsing GameStop last night when I noticed they had a $9.99 used Mic for PS2. I figure it will come in handy for the Veggie party so I bought it. Then, I figure, might as well browse the PS2 game section and see what they have (GameStop is devious). So I ended up buying a used copy of Karaoke Revolution 3. God Bless second hand markets. Tried it last night and I liked it alot. I actually knew about 70% of the songs, unlike KR AI which I only know like 40%. They have alot of modern songs within the last few years, this made the singing much more enjoyable. They only have 4 songs to unlock and I didn't know any of them so that was kind of disappointment. But overall, I thought the songlist was wonderful :)

3 comments:

Kungfucius said...

I can bring up my mics for KR if everyone can put up with my bad singing :P

Velius said...

Can your neighbors withstand the punishment? Maybe we should organize a "broken windows" fund for them =)

Tochi said...

If anyone is interested, I can bring my Wii. I only have a few games, but I can probably borrow some extra wii-motes and games from my friends.