Friday, May 11, 2007

Veggie party scheduling

Here is my post about scheduling, we have two proposals so far on the range of times, I say Range as I know people will have varied schedules.

1. Thu, August 23 - Tuesday, August 27, we do stuff, no camping
2. Fri, August 17 - Sunday, August 25, Tochi's plan of camping for 3 days and then hang out in Seattle.

I suppose we better decide soon so people can buy tickets, I am leaning towards #1 as I don't have too much feeling about camping, I mean I think it is fun and stuff but maybe not on the level of Tochi and friends haha. However, if Veggies all want to go camping, I am definitely up for it, it will be adventure as well.

If it is a no on camping, we can always meet up with Tochi (friends?) for the rest of the week and hang out, since I assume the Tochi caravan is a go regardless? :)

put your preference in the comments or yall can email me.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Upon further analysis of vacation days, I think I only have enough to do #1 (3 vacation days since I will work on Tuesday) rather than #2 (6 days). I'll have to leave camping for another time.

Velius said...

Not a big fan of camping as there are lots of ways for things to go wrong. As enthusiastic as I am about returning to nature and all that other naturalist jazz, I will have to pass on camping.

Kungfucius said...

I'll most likely go with option 1, but I'll keep everyone posted if something changes.

Tochi said...

I find it hard to believe.... Velius, you were the biggest proponent of camping in Vana'diel and I bet, in WoW. ;)

If possible, we can meet up on Thursday and I'll party with you guys till Sunday. Unfortunately, I'll miss trivia night. :(

moonfleck said...

Tochi, if you are gonna be here the previous Monday, we can go together :)

Anonymous said...

I think Velius was talking about a different kind of "camping" in those games...

moonfleck said...

So is Kabitzin in as well? :) ,
say yes!

Anonymous said...

I think he's out due to classes?

Anonymous said...

Not sure, due to possible class conflicts.... =(

Tochi said...

Catnipped, if I make it back in Seattle in time that Monday, I'd love to come to Trivia night! Are you sure you don't want to go camping with us? You are more than welcome to join us, even if the rest of the Veggie gang are too afraid. ;-) (j/k)..

BTW, I already tried the ultimate pity tactic on Kabitzin, but it failed to move him. He just laughed it off. I guess I don't have enough leverage. :(

Tochi: if u aren't going to seattle, i might not go too then. :( no point in going anymore.
Kabitzin: OMG hahahaha that is too much

Anonymous said...

Kabitzin, you could buy the tix now, and if your classes end up conflicting, you can covert the tickets to credit for the next Veggie reunion (which is bound to happen, like the rising of the sun).


Tochi, of course that tactic doesn't work! He's not going to be there anyways, so it wouldn't matter to him if other people started dropping out and the whole thing was cancelled. In fact, that might actually make him feel better, since he won't be missing out on anything!

Anonymous said...

Well it was funny cause Tochi spent like an hour trying to convince me to go, and then all the sudden he tried the pity technique.

So... it was not really very convincing. A+ for effort, though.

moonfleck said...

*sad puppy eyes*

Did that work?